Communities in Hollywood
|Boulevard Heights||Driftwood Acres||Emerald Hills|
|Hollywood Hills||Hollywood Lakes||Hollywood Ranches|
|Maple Grove||South Lake||Three Island|
HOMES FOR SALE & RENT IN HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA
The most desirable attribute about Hollywood, Florida has to be it’s 6 miles of pristine beach and oceanfront properties found along the 2.5 mile brick lined promenade boardwalk. A place where joggers, bicyclists and walkers alike can take in the coastal views along the main street. Lined with an abundance of seaside shops and restaurants Hollywood, Florida offers its residents a year round summer vacation feel.
Take a short drive and you will find yourself in the heart of the downtown district with its new 10 acre urban artspark at young circle featuring a growing array of arts and culture which includes grand murals and art installments from various artist. Year- round festivals, street markets and entertainment along with its unique architecture, trendy shops and sidewalk cafes that are known only to Hollywood, Florida.
Founded in the early 1920’s by Joseph Wesley Young whose vision was to build his “Dream City in Florida.” Young also went on to inspire and finance what we know today as the Port of Everglades. Today Hollywood, Florida is home to more than 150,000 residents and is the 12th largest city in Florida.
Here are just a few of the many things to do in….
- Food Truck every Monday from 5:00pm – 8:00pm enjoy local vendors at the Artspark at Young Circle
- Funtastic Fridays for Kids and Movie night under the stars starting at 8:00pm every Friday
- Charnow Park- Located on the boardwalk, enjoy shaded pavilions and playgrounds with interactive water fountain
- Artspark Live- Every Saturday show casing South Florida’s finest talents
- Bicycle and Jet-ski rentals